The AYSO Board Member Listing tool allows anyone with the “Regional Commissioner” user security role to enter volunteer board member positions, assign security roles, and send an official board member list to AYSO National.
To access this tool, log into an administrator account with the “Regional Commissioner” security role. Click the Registration tab on the admin toolbar, then select Personnel > Board Members.
The next screen will show a list of all users eligible to become an official board member. Users must meet the following criteria to be an eligible board member:
- Registered on your website for the standard volunteer role “Board Member”
- Completed a background check submission form
- Received a Green, Yellow or Orange background check status. Note that users with the Orange background check status will be blocked from financial security roles.
Find the user you want to set as an official board member, select their board role and enter the start and end date of their term. If the user is an authorized purchaser, click the check box on the right-most column. After your selections are made, click the Plus icon (+) next to the user’s name. They will be added to the Active Members section and are ready to be submitted to AYSO National. Repeat this process for all board positions, then click the Save & Submit button to submit your board to AYSO National.
Once a role has been assigned, that account will be given the correct security roles that correspond with the board member role.
Regional Commissioners, Assistant Regional Commissioners and Registrars roles have access to all admin pages.
Anyone with Treasurer admin are able to see all Report and Order-related admin pages.
Child and Volunteer Protection Advocates and Coach Administrators are able to see all team-related admin pages.
Division Coordinators are able to see all team-related admin pages for the specified division.
Here is a complete list of what each board member role is given access to. If a particular board member role is not listed, that role does not contain any additional privileges at this time.
- Rgnl Adult League Registrar - Registrar
- Rgnl Adult League Treasurer - Treasurer
- Rgnl Asst Coach Admin - Coach Administrator
- Rgnl Asst Treasurer - Treasurer
- Rgnl Auditor - Treasurer
- Rgnl CAP Director - Child and Volunteer Protection Advocate
- Rgnl Child & Vol Protect Adv - Child and Volunteer Protection Advocate
- Rgnl Coach Admin - Coach Administrator
- Rgnl Coach Trainer - Coach Administrator
- Rgnl Marketing Administrator - Website Manager - Admin
- Rgnl Registrar - Registrar
- Rgnl Team Balance Coordinator - Teams - Admin
- Rgnl Treasurer - Treasurer
- Rgnl Webmaster - Website Manager - Admin