How to accept Cash/Check payments with a Region Check
1. All users who plan to pay by check complete their registrations up to the checkout screen.
2. These users send their checks to the RC
3. The RC runs the AYSO Cash/Check Upload File report, found under Reports>>Billing Reports and edits it to remove any users whose checks they do not have.
4.RC sends this report, along with an appropriate check amount, to National. Email the Excel spreadsheet to firstname.lastname@example.org and send a check for the National Fee amount due, plus $1.00 for each player to the AYSO Lockbox address. The additional $1.00 is an additional per player processing fee for each player processed.
5. Once the order is cleared by National the player records will be updated as “paid” for the Membership Year and the Region will be notified. Please allow for approximately 48 hours processing time after delivery of the check at the Lockbox. After this, the RC goes to Common > Search & Manage Users.
6. RC finds the account of a user whose National Fee was cleared.
7. Admin navigates to the user's account and clicks the Shopping Cart icon in the top-right corner of the page.
8. Admin clicks through to the checkout screen.
9. The order will automatically update to no longer include the National Fee, and the RC may mark the order as paid by check.
10. Repeat steps 6-9 for all other users.