Payment Settings Overview
The Payment Settings page allows Admins to configure accepted payment methods (check or credit card), customize check payment instructions, update the organization's banking info, and update the organization's address.
There are two payment options available to parents registering, Check or Credit Card. We strongly recommend only accepting Credit Card as this will drastically improve efficiency and ease of accounting for your club.
Check payments can only be recorded as received payments by an Admin. For example, if a parent selects check as the payment method and submits the order, then the order balance will remain open until an Admin receives payment for it.
Steps to Update Payment Settings:
- Go to Common >> then click on Payment Settings.
- Check/uncheck any Payment Methods you wish to accept/not accept.
- If applicable, enter Check Payment Instructions (these will appear on the Checkout screen and the Order Confirmation Email to the user).
- Use this page to add/update your Banking Information. Please make sure you enter all your banking information correctly so that your organization will receive money coming in for registrations! We send the money to your bank every other Tuesday.
- You can also scroll down and add/update your organization's Address on this page.
- Click on Save when you're finished.