Clone Existing Programs
Cloning Programs will create a duplicate of the Program you select to clone, along with all the questions, fees, and Division Details you previously set up in this form. This is helpful for creating annual programs because it will up the year of ALL the Division Details dates by 1 year.
If you Clone 2017 Fall Rec with a Registration Start Date of 5/1/2017, then a Program called "Clone of 2017 Fall Rec" will be created with a Registration Start Date of 5/1/2018. It will up the Season Dates, Payment Plan Dates, and Min/Max Age Dates too. In this example, you would just need to rename the cloned Program to "2018 Fall Rec." And then rename your divisions to remove the "copy of" text.
Steps to Clone an Existing Program:
- Click on the Registration button on the admin menu at the top of your screen. This will take you to your Registration Landing Page.
- Now click on Clone next to the Program you wish to clone.
- This will take you into our Registration Wizard with the newly cloned Program ready for you to make any edits to. *Make sure to change the name of your Program (Step 1 of Reg Wizard) and the name of your Divisions (Step 6 of Reg Wizard).
- When changing the program name, you will encounter a pop up message. This message was intended to prevent admins from changing the program name without cloning a new program. Since you have taken the proper steps and created a new cloned program, you can click Yes, I Know What I'm Doing to save the program name changes and continue.
- The cloning feature also automatically ups the Registration Dates, Payment Plan Dates, Season Dates, and Min/Max Age Dates by 1 year so please double check to make sure those are still correct (Step 6 of Reg Wizard).