Display or Require predefined questions, or add any custom questions, that will be asked to participants registering for this program.
Example of a Custom Question:
Radio Button Type: Do you need transportation assistance?
Answer Options: Yes; No; Maybe so.
*If you're not already on Step 2 of the Registration Wizard, you can get to it by going to Registration >> then Edit and go to Questions.
No need to ask Street Address, Email, or Phone Number. We ask that for you when a User creates an account! You also do not need to ask Name, Gender or Birthdate of the participant. This is asked before they choose a program.
If you have selected Soccer as Activity Type in Step 1, please note that US Soccer Federation requires 3 questions asked of all soccer players. These will be automatically added to the top section of Step 2 and can not be removed.
The three questions that will be required to answer are:
- Country of Birth
- Country of Citizenship
- Has this player played outside of the US?
Steps to Configure Custom/Predefined Questions:
- To add a new question, click on Add New Question.
- Select any of our Predefined Questions. These are questions that we have already determined clubs are likely to use so we have made them easily available. Just choose from the drop down list and click Add.
- If you do not find the question needed under Predefined Questions, you have the option to create your own custom question. Just choose the right question type for you and click Add. You can also click Example, to see a sample question and determine if it is the right type.
**Player File/Document allows you to require a file to be uploaded during registration for this particular program. This is usually used for Proof of Residency or any required medical forms. If you wish to require these documents for everyone registering on the site, you will want to add these questions in the Site Settings instead. To verify this information after it has been uploaded, you can go to Player Verification.
- For Custom Tryout Program questions, you can select which step to display your program questions in. "During Tryout Registration" means the question will be asked during the tryout portion process. "During Division Registration" means the question will be asked after the participant has made the team and is coming back into the system to accept their position and pay for the division.
- Please follow the onscreen help text to configure the Custom Question Type that you want to add.
- If you wish to add a hyperlink to your question, you will find that option in the advanced settings of the question set up. This will allow the question itself to become a link. This is great for waiver questions when you might need to link them to more information or something to sign.
- Click Save Changes for your question.
- You can preview your question to see what the question URL will look like to the public.
- You can choose to require the question by switching to Yes.
- Click on the green Next button to go on to Step 3: Special Discounts & Fees.