Step 2: Program Questions
Display or Require stock questions, or add any custom questions, that will be asked to participants registering for this program.
Example of a Custom Question:
Radio Button Type: Do you need transportation assistance?
Answer Options: Yes; No; Maybe so.
Steps to Configure Program Questions:
*If you're not already on Step 2 of the Registration Wizard, you can get to it by going to Registration >> then Edit next the Program you need to edit >> then click on Step 2.
- No need to ask Street Address, Email, or Phone Number. We ask that for you when a User creates an account! You also do not need to ask Name, Gender or Birthdate of the participant. This is asked before they choose a program.
- Move switch to YES to require users to answer the question before moving on. Keep switch at NO to make the question optional to answer.
- Remove questions you do not want to display for this program.
- Click on Preview to see what the question will look like to participants during the registration process.
- If available, click on Edit next to a question to edit it.
- Feel free to update the sort order of the questions to display however you'd like. You can drag & drop to reorder the questions on this step, as well!
- Make sure to always click on Save Settings after editing.
- See how to configure custom questions below or click on the green Next button to go on to Step 3: Special Discounts & Fees.
Steps to Configure Custom Questions:
- Too add a custom question, click on Add New Question. *Upward Partners can only add 3 custom questions because the Upward ULM report only pulls the first 3 custom questions created. If your program is not an Upward program, you can add as many custom questions as you'd like!
- Choose a Question Type. Select any of our Predefined Questions or add your own custom questions!
- To view an example of how the Custom Question Type will appear, click on the Example button.
- Click on Add next to the Custom Question Type to configure the question and add it to this program.
Custom Question Types:
- Text or Multi-line text: Capture responses as free form text.
- Drop-down list: You create the drop-down choices.
- Check Box: You create the check boxes. Best for when you want multiple answers.
- Radio Box: You create the radio button options. Best for yes/no questions.
- Uniform Selection: Allows you to create custom uniform questions that tie in directory with our Uniform Report.
- Date Selection: Create a question with a Date Picker.
- Waiver: You add a disclaimer, waiver, release, etc. for people to agree to.