Step 4: Volunteer Roles
Display stock Volunteer Roles, or add Custom Volunteer Roles, that will be available for users to sign up for during the registration process.
Example of Custom Volunteer Role: Snack Mom/Dad
Steps to Configure Volunteer Roles:
*If you're not already on Step 4 of the Registration Wizard, you can get to it by going to Registration >> then Edit next the Program you need to edit >> then click on Step 4.
- Move switch to YES if you want to display a Volunteer Role for this Program.
Click on Edit next to the Volunteer Role to add custom volunteer questions or to edit the default volunteer questions.
- Please make sure to always Save after editing.
- See how to configure custom volunteer roles below or click on the green Next button to go on to Step 5: Program Emails.
Steps to Configure Custom Volunteer Roles:
- Too add a custom volunteer role, just add the Name of the volunteer role in the Custom Volunteer Role box. Then click on Add New Volunteer Role.
- You can now click on Edit next to the new volunteer role to add any custom volunteer role questions or edit the existing questions.
- Make sure to always Save after editing.
- Click on the green Next button to go on to Step 5: Program Emails.