Bulk Team Personnel Transfer
The Bulk Team Personnel Transfer feature gives you the ability to transfer multiple volunteers at one time from one Program, Division, and/or Team to another. You can transfer both Unallocated Volunteers and Allocated Volunteers.
Steps to Initiate a Bulk Team Personnel Transfer:
- Go to Orders >> Bulk Edit>> Bulk Team Personnel Transfer
- Use the drop down menus under Source to select the Program and Division that you'd like the volunteers to be transferred from.
- Use the drop down menus under Destination to select the Program and Division that you'd like the volunteers to be transferred to.
- Click the " + " sign next to the volunteers you'd like to transfer. If you would like to transfer all of the volunteers, then click the + sign at the top of the column.
- Select whether you would like to send an Email Confirmation to the volunteers by toggling the radio button below All Volunteers to Yes or No.
- Click Continue.
- If you said Yes to sending an email confirmation, then you can add a message to the email confirmation.
- Click Finalize Transfer.