Record scores after each match takes place!
*Note: Only those with Scheduler - Admin, Scores Admin and Club Admin roles will be able to update and post scores via the Schedules tab. Home Team coaches can update scores via the Team Page if the permissions allow.
Steps to Update and Post Scores:
- Go to Schedules >> Scores.
- Select the Program, Division and Scheduling Event from the drop down menus.
- Put a checkmark in the Include Matches Between External Teams box if you have external teams in your selected scheduling group.
- Click the box next to the event to select it and type in the score. Once the score has been entered, click Save. Or, click Save & Post. "Posting" a score makes the score public.
- If you wish to change the score or remove it from public view, you will need to unpost it. To do so, select the match and click Unpost Scores.
*Now you can update the Player Stats on the same page. For more information on this, please view the following Player Statistics guide.