Record scores after each match takes place!
*Note: Only those with Scheduler - Admin, Scores Admin and Club Admin roles will be able to update and post scores on the site - not coaches.
Steps to Update and Post Scores:
- Go to Schedules >> Scores.
- Select the Program, Division and Scheduling Event from the drop down menus.
- Put a checkmark in the Include Matches Between External Teams box if you have external teams in your selected scheduling group.
- Click the box next to the event to select it and type in the score. Once the score has been entered, click Save.
- Once the score has been saved, you can post. Select the game you would like to post and click Post Scores.
- Once this is done, you will see all of the posted scores listed in the bottom section of the page.
- If you wish to change the score or remove it from public view, you will need to unpost it. To do so, select the match and click Unpost Scores.
*****Now you can update the Player Stats on the same page. For more information on this, please view the following Player Statistics guide.