This guide will show you How to Create a Practice Schedule (Pairing with Date, Time & Field)
1. Head to the Schedules tab on the admin menu and then click the New Schedule button
2. Choose Pairing Date, Time, and Field.
3. Using the regular schedule wizard, you can select Practice as the schedule type
4. Make sure to click the 'Add Division' button after selecting
5. Add the number of practices you would like to schedule for the team for the season
6. Choose the days and times that will be available for practice
7. Add the rest of the schedule details and set the 'Number of Concurrent Practices' if you plan to share field space with another team and would like that noted.
8. Allocate team(s)
9. Add all locations and field details
10. Select field locations for practice
11. Add any blackout dates
12. Double-check schedule details before generating
13. Make any final adjustments to the schedule
14. Preview final schedule and click 'Finish'