Easily add content to a module with one of our 7 module templates:
- Contact Us
- Staff Directory
- Major Announcements
- Program Information
- Field Listing
- Field Status
- Alumni Listing
Below are two examples:
Steps to Add a Template to a Module:
- Navigate to (or create) the inner page you want to add the module to.
- Click on Edit Content for any Content module on the page. If there isn't one added, follow the Steps to Add Content to a Page and then select the Content module option.
- Click on the Template Manager button.
- Click on the Templates folder and select the template you would like to use from the list.
- Click on Insert.
- Now just replace the pre-formatted text and images with text and images of your own and you're all set!
- Click on Save at the bottom when you're finished.
- Add the "Our Staff" template to your module.
- Once this template has been added to your module, click HTML in the bottom left hand corner of the module.
- Scroll to the bottom of the module and paste in the ALL of the HTML from the attached file at the bottom of this page.
This HTML needs to be pasted above </tbody> and below <!-- Item End -->.
- Flip back to Design mode, review your changes, and click on Save at the bottom when you're finished.