Steps to Embed a YouTube Video:
1. Find your video on YouTube.
2. Once you find your video, click the “Share” button just below the video.
3. After you click “Share,” click the “Embed” button to the right of “Share this video.”
4. Right click and Copy the “Share this playlist...” embedded code.
5. Flip over to your Blue Sombrero site.
6. Hover over the edit pencil in the upper right hand corner and click on Edit Content for the Content Module that you want the video to go in.
7. Click on the HTML tab at the bottom of the module.
8. Paste the Embedded YouTube Video Code in the box. *Note: You can change the proportions of the video by manipulating the width and height in the embedded code.
9. Click on Save at the bottom of the screen.
10. You might need to clear your cache by hitting CTRL + F5 on your keyboard for the video to appear.