The Links module is used to provide a section for links on an inner page.
Steps to Edit a Links Module:
- Go to any inner page and drag the Links Module onto the page.
- Enter a Title if you wish, and select a Pane and location for your Links to appear in. Click Add. See Steps to Add Content to a Page.
- Once you add a Links module, hover over the arrow and click on Add Content. *Use the Manage Content button to edit links that have already been created. Use the Move button at the bottom to move the Links module to a different pane on the page.
- Enter a Title for the Link. *This will be the clickable text for the link. Then select the Link Type. You can link to an outside URL, an inner page on your site, or a file.
- Enter a Sort Order for the Link. We recommend using increments of 10 (i.e. 10, 20, 30,and so on) so that it's easier to add links in between later on.
- Select whether or not you want the link to Open in a New Window or not. *We recommend opening in a new window if you're linking to an external site or to a file.
- Scroll down and click on Save Link when you're finished!