This module displays the descriptions of your Available Programs and Divisions configured in the Registration Wizard (Step 1 and Step 6). It allows users to click on a Register Now button that will direct the user to log in to their account or create an account to start the registration process. You’ll be able to select which Divisions to display for the module.
Steps to Edit a Registration Listing Module:
- First, you'll need to select and add the Registration Listing Module through our Steps to Add Content to a Page.
- Then click on the Manage Content button.
- Use the Yes or No switches to display or un-display Divisions within a Program.
- Always click on Save Public Division at the bottom when you’re finished.
- Select another program from the drop down menu to display or un-display its Divisions. Keep doing this until you've configured the settings for each program.
- To edit the Program descriptions that display, please navigate to Step 1 of the Registration Wizard for that program. (Go to Registration >> then click on Edit next to the Program Name).
- To edit the Division descriptions that display, please navigate to Step 6 of the Registration Wizard (Go to Registration >> then click on Show Divisions next to the Program Name >> go to the Advanced settings of each Division).
- If you would like to change the sort order of the Programs or Divisions, go to Registration. To change the sort order of the program, you can adjust the numbers on the left side of the registration landing page and click Save Sort Order. You can make the same adjustments on the divison level by clicking Show All Divisions next to the program name.