Home Page Rotator
The rotator is a great way to display club photos on the home page. You can add as many photos as you want but only 4 will display at a time based on the sort order you give them.
Steps to Update Home Page Rotator:
- Click on the Rotator icon on the home page settings panel.
- Click on Add New Content. *Please take note of the “optimal picture size” for the rotator towards the bottom of the screen.
- Enter a Title for the image.
- Give them image a URL to link to (OPTIONAL).
- Enter a Sort Order for the image to appear in the rotator.
- Click on Choose File to choose an image from your computer. Select the image from your computer and then click on Open. Click on Upload to upload the image.
- Use the edges of the crop box to crop your image.
- Click on Crop.
- Add an optional description for your image. This will show up as a short blurb underneath the image in the rotator.
- Click on Save Content.