Home Page Events
Insert your Google Calendar ID to pull events from your Google calendar to your home page. You must first have a Google Account with a Google Calendar created. *Note: Events only display on select themes. You can view which themes the Google Calendar feed displays on here.
Steps to Update Home Page Events:
- Click on the Settings icon on the home page settings panel.
- Near the bottom of the page, notice the box to insert a Google Calendar ID. You can also link to the system generated schedule if you are using our scheduler. You will see this check box at the top of the calendar id box. You will only be able to choose one or the other to link to.
- Flip over to your Google Calendar.
- Click the downward facing arrow to the right of your calendar name and go to the Calendar settings.
- Scroll down to the Calendar Address section and copy the Calendar ID. *Note: Do NOT copy the iframe code above the Calendar ID. The Google Calendar ID is usually a series of numbers and letters, similar to below.
- Flip back over to your Blue Sombrero site.
- Paste the Google Calendar ID in the box.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page. *Note: if your calendar shows a permissions error, it’s because you need to adjust your calendar settings and make the calendar public. This Events calendar will update when you add or delete an event through your Google Calendar in your Gmail account.