Home Page News
Keep your members up-to-date with news articles! News articles include a Date, Title, Short Description of the article, Full Description of the article, and an Image. *Note: News articles can't link with Google/Yahoo! RSS feeds.
Steps to Update Home Page News:
- Click on the News icon on the home page settings panel.
- Click on Add News Entry.
- Give the news entry a Date, Title, and Short Description. The Short Description will show up as a short blurb for the article.
- Enter the full article in the Details section.
- Click on Upload New Photo to upload a photo for the article (Optional).
- Click on Choose File to choose a photo from your computer. Select the file and then click on Open. Then click on Upload to upload the photo.
- Drag the edges of the crop box to crop your photo. Click on Crop.
- Click on Save Photo.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Save.
*Note: In order for your news article to show up on the homepage newsfeed, you will need to make it a headline. Only the first 3-4 headlines will show up on the homepage.
- If you would like to delete a news article, simply scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Delete. You can also archive (hide from the public) a news article by putting a check mark in the Archive check box. Make sure you click on Save once you are done!
- You also have the ability to copy this article to all Team Pages within the site. This will make sure your articles are front and center when parents and coaches are accessing team information through the app.