Home Page News
Keep your members up-to-date with news articles! News articles include a Date, Title, Short Description of the article, Full Description of the article, and an Image. *Note: News articles can't link with Google/Yahoo! RSS feeds.
Steps to Update Home Page News:
- Click on the News icon on the home page settings panel.
- Click on Add News Entry.
- Give the news entry a Date, Title, and Short Description. The Short Description will show up as a short blurb for the article.
- Enter the full article in the Details section.
- Click on Upload New Photo to upload a photo for the article (Optional).
- Click on Choose File to choose a photo from your computer. Select the file and then click on Open. Then click on Upload to upload the photo.
- Drag the edges of the crop box to crop your photo. Click on Crop.
- Click on Save Photo.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Save.
*Note: In order for your news article to show up on the homepage newsfeed, you will need to make it a headline. Only the first 3-4 headlines will show up on the homepage.
- If you would like to delete a news article, simply scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Delete. You can also archive (hide from the public) a news article by putting a check mark in the Archive check box. Make sure you click on Save once you are done!