Home Page Settings
This section of the home page is for updating Contact Info, Logo, Facebook/Twitter/Google Calendar/SombreroPAY IDs, and About the Organization info.
Steps to Update Home Page Settings:
- Click on the Settings icon on the home page settings panel.
- Enter the Name of the organization.
- Include a brief paragraph about the organization in the About the Organization box. *Please note: this module is not available to appear for every theme.
- In the Banner Text box, enter the text that you want to display in the top banner/header of your site.
- To add the organization's logo, click on Upload New Photo.
- Locate and select the file from your computer. Click on Open. Then click on Upload.
- Crop the image by dragging the corners on the crop box.
- Click on Crop.
- Enter the organization's Contact Details: Address, Email, & Phone.
- Insert Facebook and Twitter IDs. These can be found at the end of your Facebook and Twitter URLs. *If you have a Facebook Page, then your ID is your Username, which will need to be setup through your Facebook settings.
You can find your FB Username by logging in to Facebook and switching to your organization's view. Then click Edit page >> Update Page Info >> Edit Page Address. See here.
- Facebook ID:
- Twitter ID:
- Insert a Google Calendar ID to show events.*Please note: this module is not available to appear for every theme.
- Insert embedded code for a SombreroPAY Donation Widget. *Please note: this module is not available to appear for every theme.
- Click on Save at the bottom of the screen.