Post Team Rosters
Team Rosters can be easily posted so your members can view their team page, roster, and player/personnel contact info. Once the rosters are posted, team members will receive an email encouraging them to log in and update their player profile for their team page. The user will also have a link on their My Account screen to view their team page and roster.
*Note: To view posted rosters go to Team Central >> Team Directory.
Steps to Post/Unpost Rosters:
1. Click on the Teams button on the admin toolbar at the top of your screen. This will take you to your Teams Landing Page.
2. Select the Program and Division of the teams you wish to post the rosters for.
3. You can post individual team rosters by clicking Roster Notifications>>Post Roster next to the team or you can post all of the team rosters in that division by clicking on All Roster Actions>>Post All Rosters.
4. You can unpost a roster by going back to these sections and clicking on the Unpost Roster button next to the team.
5. Once a roster has been posted, players will receive an email letting them know it has been posted and encouraging them to log in and update their Player Profile. They will also be able to access their team’s roster by clicking on the Team Name link from their My Account screen.
Volunteers will receive an email letting them know their team roster has been posted and encouraging them to edit their team's home page and Volunteer Profile. They will also be able to access their team's roster by clicking on the Team Name link from their Volunteer tab on their My Account screen.
You will be able to tell if a roster is posted at first glance by the orange check that now appears next to each team.