Tryout Acceptance Emails (Tryout Programs Only)
It is required to send out Tryout Acceptance Emails (a.k.a Participant Made the Team Emails) to inform players that they have been accepted to a team. This email will be date stamped so that you do not send it multiple times. You can fully customize this email at the Program Level by going to Registration >> clicking edit next to the tryout program you wish to send acceptances to >> going to Step 5 of the Registration Wizard >> and customizing the Participant Made the Team Email.
*Note: The Tryout Acceptance Button on the player's My Account screen will not be visible until this email has been sent.
Steps to Send Tryout Acceptance Emails:
1. Click the Teams button on the admin tool bar at the top of your screen. This will take you to your Teams Landing Page.
2. Select the Program and Division of the team(s) you wish to send Tryout Acceptance Email (Participant Made the Team Email) to.
3. Click on Roster Notifications to the right of the team name and then Email Tryout Status.
4. In the Made the team" section, check the box next to each player you would like to send a "Participant Made the Team!" email to and then click Send.
*Note: You can send all listed players a "Participant Made the Team!" email by checking the box at the top to select all and then clicking Send.
5. Before sending the "Participant Made the Team!" email, preview the email you are sending to those that were selected to a team by clicking the magnifying glass above Email Status.
6. This email text will pull from the "Participant Made the Team!" email in Step 5 of the Registration Wizard. If you would like to edit this text, click the click here to edit this email link.
*Note: This email does not include Team Roster information - for this, please see Steps to Email a Single Team's Roster or Steps to Email All Rosters. For Tryout Programs, a player has to accept their spot on the team before you can send them a Team Roster.
7. Notice the Email Status column shows the date and time that you sent the "Participant Made the Team!" Email. Also, notice the Tryout Acceptance Status has changed to Pending.
Helpful Tip: Use our Tryout Status Report to keep track of which players have accepted their position and paid for the season.