Team Rosters can be emailed to every team in a single division. When you email all rosters, you can select groups of team personnel (coaches, team managers, etc.) to email the rosters to rather than just emailing the roster to all allocated volunteers and participants.
You can select which fields to include in the roster email (such as Date of Birth, Age, Division Price Payment Status, etc.) and include a customized note for recipients.
*Note: Any fields after 6 will send as an attachment to the roster.
Roster Notification and Email All Roster Helpful Tips & Tricks:
- Before emailing the team roster, sort and filter participants who have accepted or rejected their offer and those who are still pending an acceptance. This can be done directly on the Roster Notifications screen or by viewing the Tryout Status Report.
- Please feel free to add as many fields to the team roster as you want, but know that any fields you add after the 6th field will send as an attachment with the roster.
- Email all rosters to Coaches and Team Managers before you email all allocated participants - just to give them a head’s up as to who is on their team this season!
- This is also a good opportunity to send volunteer groups any important player information you feel that they will need before or during the season, such as Emergency Contact Info, Allergies, Division Price Payment Status, etc.
- You can always view the team roster in the Team Directory Detail Report. Customize (and now save!) this report so you can return to it whenever you would like!
Steps to Email All Rosters:
1. Click the Teams button on the admin tool bar at the top of your screen. This will take you to your Teams Landing Page.
2. Select the Program and Division of the team you wish to send the Team Roster to.
3. Click the All Roster Actions button at the bottom of the page and then Email All Rosters link.
4. Edit the Team Personnel and Participant fields you would like to send in all rosters. To add a field, click the Add Team Personnel or Add Participant Information drop down menu and select an item. This field will automatically be added to the roster. Any fields after 6 will send as an attachment to the roster.
*Note: You will need to scroll to the right to see added fields. To remove a field from the roster, simply click the "x" to the right of the field name.
5. If you would like to add a customized note for your recipients, fill out the "Add a note for recipients" text box. This note will be sent to selected participants and volunteer groups.
6. Choose which groups you would like to send the team roster to by placing a check mark in a group's check box.
7. Once you have chosen who you would like to send the roster to, click Send.