***This guide does not apply to AYSO Volunteer Verification***
Administrators can quickly and easily incorporate background check results in to their volunteer profiles as well as verify documents uploaded at volunteer sign up.
To Verify Pass/Fail Verification:
This type of verification is useful if you have submitted a background check or something similar to a third party. Once the results are received, you can mark the date it was submitted, as well as the date they passed/failed. The verification will stay with this person for as long as the date range is set.
1. Once logged in, head over to the Registration tab
2. Now, look for the Team Personnel button on the top of the page
3. Click on Manage next to the role.
4. Make sure that the 'Include Volunteer in Verification' box is checked - you'll need to do this for each volunteer type
5. Now, click on the Teams tab on the admin toolbar and go to Team Personnel>>Verifications.
6. Now, you'll see a list of all of your volunteers that haven't had their background checks verified. Here is where you'll add 'Date Submitted' and 'Date Pass/Failed' information. You can also add any notes or additional information about the volunteer.
7. The next step is to make your changes by clicking the Pass/Fail status buttons and clicking Save on the pop up.
8. You can now see their status listed next to their name.
9. If you would like to edit the frequency of when background verifications expire, you can change that by clicking 'Edit Verification Years'
To Verify an Uploaded File:
This type of verification is useful if you require your volunteers to upload proof of certifications already received. You can require multiple files to be uploaded and verified. You can also verify without the uploaded document, in case you have ok'ed the verification personally.
1. Make sure you have set up the document upload option within the role. You can check this by to this guide.
2. Once ready to verify, choose the volunteer and click on the Files button next to their name to expand. You will be able to click each individual file to view.
3. If a file has not been added, you can still chose to verify the question. This may be useful if you have walk up registration and verified something in person. Once you have verified, you can check the box next to the question and click Mark as Passed/Verified at the bottom of the page.
Please Note: If a user fails their background check they will automatically be removed from any current teams that they have been allocated to. The system will also restrict the user from being added to any new teams in the future for the period of time configured in your volunteer verification module.