You can manage Team Directory Visibility on the Manage Teams page. Team Directory Visibility includes Public, Registered Users, and Team Member Only views. Team Page Visibility changes are global and cannot be set for individual pages.
Steps to Manage Team Directory Visibility:
1. Go to Team Central >> Team Directory >> Manage Teams.
2. To change Team Page Visibility, simply move the radio button to another view, such as Registered Users or Team Member only, and click Update. *Note: Team Page Visibility changes are global and cannot be set for individual pages.
Make sure you hit Update to save all visibility changes.
3. Visibility Explanations:
- Public - any user who visits your site can view any team’s page. In Public view, the user does not have to have an account to view a team's page. We recommend this view if any outside family such as grandparents would like to view Team Pages. *Note: Team Page Visibility will be set to Public view by default.
- Registered Users - any user who has an account (regardless if they have players that are registered) on your site can view any team’s page.
- Team Member only - only Club Admins can view all team pages. If you have set the visibility to Admin only and you have posted a team’s roster, then this will allow parents to view their child’s team page only. Parents will have to access their child’s team page through their My Account Screen team link instead of the Team Directory if you switch to Admin Only view.