Automatic Recurring Billing Summary Report
Use this report to view the amount of Automatic Recurring Billing (ARB) money you've already collected versus the amount you can expect to collect in the future.
Steps to Configure an Automatic Recurring Billing Summary Report:
- Go to Reports >> then click on View next to the Automatic Recurring Billing Summary Report.
- Select the Program, Division, and/or Team you would like to run the report for. Click on View Report. You can also run the report for All Programs.
- To export this report, on Export To Excel after you have run the report to export the report into a .xls (Excel) file.
Automatic Recurring Billing Summary Report Helpful Tips:
- This report is a good tool to use if you are looking for an overall summary of the money collected (and the money you can expect to collect) from Automatic Recurring Billing on your website. If you would like to see a breakdown of ALL payment plan orders, then please use the Payment Plan Line Item Report.
Curious about each column’s details? Here’s the breakdown:
Total Amount of All ARB Orders: Displays sum of ALL ARB installments and ALL manual installments that were originally ARB.
Total Amount Processed (to Date): Displays sum amount of ALL paid ARB orders and ALL paid manual installments that were originally ARB.
Total Amount in Manual (Past Due): Displays sum of orders that were originally in ARB, but went to manual and are past due (installment due date has passed, but the installment has not been paid).
Total Amount in Manual (Outstanding): Displays sum of ALL pending installments that were originally ARB, but went to manual.
Total Amount Outstanding (ARB): Displays sum of all pending installments that are still in ARB.
- You can run this report for an entire program, division, or a single team. It’s up to you - the sky’s the limit!
- No matter how you run the report, you can export to Excel and send this spreadsheet to your division managers or coaches to keep them in the loop about the total amount of payments their team has collected, the total amount of payments that are past due, and the total amount of payments that are still outstanding. It’s always a good idea to keep your coaches in the loop about outstanding payments - just in case you need them to help you with payment collection for their team in the future!