Review information collected from volunteers. You can even collect the responses to your custom questions!
Steps to Configure a Volunteer Details Report:
- To View this report as is, go to Reports >> then click View next to the Volunteer Details Report.
- Or, use the Edit option to add/remove fields and filters to fine tune your results. Once you've edited the report to your liking, use the Save option to run/export the saved version at any time from the Saved Reports tab.
- To export this report as is, just go to Reports >> then click on Export>> Excel,CSV (Comma Separated Field) or Google Drive to export the report into an Excel file.
Please note: As a safety measure, Blue Sombrero encrypts a Volunteer's Social Security Number and Driver's License information. To obtain the encrypted information:
- Edit the Volunteer Details Report to your liking to add/remove the needed fields, then rename and save it.
- Use either the in-site Support Widget or the Contact Us form at the bottom of our Support Site to reach out to our Support Team.
- In your Support request, please provide the name of your saved report in the Description field, your Website URL, and select “Volunteer Details Reports/Background Checks” in the “I am a league administrator looking for assistance with one of the following:” field.
- Once we’ve received your request, a member of our team will run the indicated report and provide you with an encrypted link to download the data.