Importing Your Club Data to ADG-Affinity
Importing your club’s registration data into the Affinity state system is easy with Blue Sombrero! We have outlined some steps below that will walk you through the process of getting your data out of your Blue Sombrero system and into the state system in just a few minutes. As always, our Support Ninjas are here to help if you have any questions. To get started, you will be using a brand new report called the ADG Player Import Report.
Steps to Configure an ADG/Affinity Player Import File on Blue Sombrero:
1. Go to Reports >> then click on the Governing Body Reports tab.
2. Select the program you want to run this report for from the Select Program drop down. Click Edit next to the ADG Player Import Report.
3. Change the Report Name to: ADG File (or Player) Import Report - 2013-2014 Travel Soccer (or the specific name of your program and program year).
4. Click Save beneath this Report Name.
**Note: Before you export your file to Excel, you will need to make sure you have updated the State Team Number for each team under Teams >> Edit next to a specific team >> Step 1 >> Additional Settings. These State Team Numbers will fill in your Team ID column for all players.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Export to CSV. Check out the How to Save as a CSV File in case you need to Export to Excel and save as a CSV file type from there.
**Note: After you export your file to Excel, you will need to make sure you update the SeasonID, SIDCode, Season, and PlayLevelCode columns appropriately. These columns will export to Excel as blank fields. Below are the following player level codes:
6. Click Save in Excel, then change the filename and extension to the program name and program year, for example: ADG-Player-Import-2013-2014-Travel-Soccer.csv, and save the file to your desktop.
You should be all set to import to Affinity after this!