Importing Your Club Data to US LAX
Importing your club’s registration data into the US LAX system is easy with Sports Connect! We have outlined some steps below that will walk you through the process of getting your data out of your Sports Connectsystem and into your US LAX system in just a few minutes. As always, our Support Ninjas are here to help if you have any questions. To get started, you will be using a brand new report called the US LAX Player Import Report.
Steps to Configure a US LAX Import File on Sports Connect:
1. Go to Reports >> then click on the Governing Body Reports tab.
2. Select the program you want to run this report for from the Select Program drop down at the top of the page. Click Edit next to the US LAX Player Import Report.
3. Change the Report Name to: US LAX Player Import Report - 2013-2014 Travel Lacrosse (or the specific name of your program and program year).
4. Click Save beneath this Report Name.
**Note: Before you export your file to Excel, you will need to make sure you have updated your Player Registration #s/State ID fields under Teams >>Players>> Registration & Jersey #. These Registration #s will fill in your ID column for all players.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Export to CSV. Check out the How to Save as a CSV File in case you need to Export to Excel and save as a CSV file type from there.
**Note: After you export your file to Excel, you will need to make sure you update the Membership Level, Participation Level Player, Participation Level Coach, Participation Level Fan, Relationship, Youth Upgrade, and Team Position columns appropriately. These columns will export to Excel as blank fields.
6. Click Save in Excel, then change the filename and extension to the program name and program year, for example: US-LAX-Player-Import-2013-2014-Travel-Lacrosse.csv, and save the file to your desktop.
You should be all set to import to US LAX after this!