Importing your Club’s Soccer Data to League One
Importing your club’s registration data into the League One system is easy with Sports Connect! We have outlined some steps below that will walk you through the process of getting your data out of your Sports Connect system and into your League One system in just a few minutes. As always, our Support Ninjas are here to help if you have any questions. To get started, you will be using a brand new report called the League One Player Import Report.
Steps to Configure a League One Player Import File for Soccer onSports Connect:
1. Go to Reports >> then click on the Governing Body Reports tab.
2. Select the program you want to run this report for from the Select Program drop down. Click Edit next to the League One Player Import Report.
3. Change the Report Name to: League One Player Import Report - 2013-2014 Travel Soccer (or the specific name of your program and program year).
4. Click Save beneath this Report Name.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Export to CSV. Check out the How to Save as a CSV File in case you need to Export to Excel and save as a CSV file type from there.
6. Click Save in Excel, then change the filename and extension to the program name and program year, for example: League-One-Player-Import-2013-2014-Travel-Soccer.csv, and save the file to your desktop.
You should be all set to import to League One after this!