Importing Your Club Data to Mass Youth Soccer
Importing your club’s registration data into the Mass Youth Soccer system is easy with Sports Connect! We have outlined some steps below that will walk you through the process of getting your data out of your Sports Connect system and into your Mass Youth Soccer system in just a few minutes. As always, our Support Ninjas are here to help if you have any questions. To get started, you will be using a brand new report called the Mass Youth Soccer Player Upload.
Steps to Configure a Mass Youth Soccer Player Upload File on Sports Connect:
1. Go to Reports >> then click on the Governing Body Reports tab.
2. Select the program you want to run this report for from the Select Program drop down. Click Edit next to the Mass Youth Soccer Player Upload Report.
3. Change the Report Name to: Mass Youth Soccer Player Upload - 2013-2014 Travel Soccer (or the specific name of your program and program year).
4. Click Save beneath this Report Name.
**Note: Before you export your file to Excel, you will need to make sure you have updated your Team State Club Name under Teams >> Edit >> Step 1 >> Additional Settings. This Team State Club Name will fill in your Club column for all players.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Export to CSV. Check out the How to Save as a CSV File in case you need to Export to Excel and save as a CSV file type from there.
**Note: After you export to Excel, you will need to make sure you manually add the Season, Type, and No Mail columns. These will export to Excel as blank fields.
6. Click Save in Excel, then change the filename and extension to the program name and program year, for example: Mass-Youth-Soccer-Player-Upload-2013-2014-Travel-Soccer.csv, and save the file to your desktop.
You should be all set to import to Mass Youth Soccer after this!