Importing Your Club Data to US Club Soccer
Importing your club’s registration data into the US Club Soccer system is easy with Blue Sombrero! We have outlined some steps below that will walk you through the process of getting your data out of your Blue Sombrero system and into your US Club Soccer system in just a few minutes. As always, our Support Ninjas are here to help if you have any questions. To get started, you will be using a brand new report called the US Club Soccer Report.
Steps to Configure a US Club Soccer File on Blue Sombrero:
1. Go to Reports >> then click on the Governing Body Reports tab.
2. Select the program you want to run this report for from the Select Program drop down. Click Edit next to the US Club Soccer Report.
3. Change the Report Name to: US Club Soccer Report - 2013-2014 Travel Soccer (or the specific name of your program and program year).
4. Click Save beneath this Report Name.
**Note: Before you export your file to Excel, you will need to make sure you have updated the State Age Group Name for each team under Teams >> Edit next to a specific team >> Step 1 >> Additional Settings. These State Team Numbers will fill in your Age Group column for all players.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Export to CSV. Check out the How to Save as a CSV File in case you need to Export to Excel and save as a CSV file type from there.
**Note: After you export your file to Excel, you will need to make sure you update the Membership Status and Date Card Issued columns appropriately. These columns will export to Excel as blank fields.
6. Click Save in Excel, then change the filename and extension to the program name and program year, for example: US Club Soccer-2013-2014-Travel-Soccer.csv, and save the file to your desktop.
You should be all set to import to US Club Soccer after this!