Adding Links to URLs
At some point, you may need to direct your recipients to an external URL or an inner page on your site. You can easily do this with our Hyperlink Manager tool.
Steps to Add a Link to a URL within an Email:
- First, you'll need to get to Step 10 on our Send an Email help page.
- Then you'll just need to type the word(s) you want to link the URL to, highlight the word(s), and click on our Hyperlink Manager button. See image below.
- Paste your URL into the URL box.
- Click on OK.
- The highlighted text within your email will now be linked to that URL so recipients can click on it directly from the body of their email.
- Follow the rest of the steps on our Send an Email help page to finish sending your email.