We have an array of professionally designed template for you to select from. Our Email Templates are formatted with Latin text and stock images for you to replace with your own text and images.
Steps to Create Email Templates:
- First, you'll need to get to Step 9 on our Send an Email help page.
- Select a Template from the Select a Template button.
- The screen will refresh and your email Message section will contain the template for you to edit.
- Replace any Latin text with your own text.
- Replace any stock images with your own images. Right click the stock image and then go to Properties.
- Resize images accordingly. Click on the Image Manager button to select an existing image or upload an image from your computer. Each stock image has it's Width x Height printed at the bottom. Click on OK.
- Highlight any buttons and then use the Hyperlink Manager to link the buttons to a URL.
- You'll be all set once you've replaced all Latin text, replaced all stock images, and linked all buttons. Follow the rest of the steps on our Send an Email help page to finish sending your email.
- If you would like to save this template, you will see the option to do so at the bottom of the page. You also have the option to delete or update if the template has already been saved.