Emailing External Members
The Recipient List section of our Email feature is for emailing members that are not in the system.
Steps to Email External Members:
- First, you'll need to get to our Send an Email help page.
- Then create two columns in excel - the first for your external email addresses and the second for a semicolon. See image below.
- You can quickly copy the semicolon down the whole second column in excel by double clicking on the bottom right corner of the first box. See image below.
- Highlight both columns, right click, and then copy the columns.
- Flip over to your email feature in Blue Sombrero and paste the columns into your Email List section.
- Follow the rest of the steps on our Send an Email help page to finish sending your email.