SMS Text Messages
Send text messages to users by creating groups of various teams, volunteers, divisions, etc, and keep them up to speed on the latest club updates (from Field Closings to Tournament Results)!
- You'll need to Create SMS Texting Groups before sending text messages.
- Users must include their cell phone in the cell phone field on their account before being able to receive the text messages. See our Site Settings help page to display cell phone fields if you have not already.
- Users must also opt in to receiving texts from your organization by texting their group keyword (sent to them via email after being added to a texting group) before being able to receive the text messages.
- Participants will only receive messages if you add groups of teams. Otherwise, only Primary and Secondary account holders will receive the text messages. Participants will also need to have their cell phone included in their Player Info section on their My Account page.
- We use a service called Rainedout™. Below is an example of how your text message will appear to recipients.
- To unsubscribe members, check their cell phone validation, or remove groups please see our Configure SMS Text Messages help page.