As an admin, you can set specific settings for the team pages including visibility, allowing team personnel to create events, and allowing home team volunteers to input scores.
You will find all of these settings by going to Team Central > Team Directory and clicking the Manage Teams linked text.
Once on the page, you will see sections for the available Team Page settings:
1. Team Page Visibility: Allows you to decide who can see the team pages. For more information on the topic, see Team Page Visibility Settings.
Support Tip: Teams should be enabled for as long as the season is open for that division. If you are unable to access a team page, check that it is currently enabled with a future expiration date.
2. Allow volunteers to create events: This enables volunteers to create events from their team page calendar. These events may include games, practices, or other events such as pizza parties. You can decide which event types volunteers will be allowed to create. For more information on the topic, see Custom Events.
3. Allow home team volunteers to update scores: This enables volunteers to input scores for past games as long as they were the Home team for the event. For more information on the topic, see Enabling Scores for Team Personnel.
4. Custom Game Reminder Email: This is a great chance to include an extra note on the reminder email. Let parents know to bring an extra water bottle or a particular type of uniform.
5. Receive copies of team emails: You may want to enable this if you want to monitor the conversations between the coaches and the families. The lead admin will receive these emails.
6. Allow volunteers to edit jersey numbers: You may want to toggle this off if jersey numbers are set by administrators for uniform ordering purposes or ensuring players have the same number in subsequent seasons.