Excited about the GameChanger Team Manager app? Here's how to make sure your organization is ready to take advantage of our features on the fly!
- Build your Teams by allocating players and Team Staff to their appropriate rosters; then Post your rosters.
3. Ask your Team Staff to follow the steps outlined by GameChanger; when creating an account, they'll need to use the same email address associated with their account on your organization's DICK'S Team Sports HQ portal.
And it's that simple!
After following the steps outlined by GameChanger, your Team Staff will see the option to Import Teams.
This ONE-TIME feature will import player/schedule information into the mobile app, while also emailing a GameChanger Team Manager invitation to all associated accounts.
IMPORTANT - Posting a Roster (and/or Schedule) within your DICK'S Team Sports HQ portal triggers the Import option for Team Staff within the mobile app. Because the Import option is only available once per team - we suggest waiting until you've finalized rosters and schedules before posting them; otherwise you run the risk of your Team Staff using the Import option prematurely.
All Schedule/Roster updates made AFTER the Team Staff has used the Import feature will need to be made manually from within the Team Manager app (by the Team Staff) and within the DICK'S Team Sports HQ portal by the Administrator.
- If an administrator adds a player to a roster AFTER the Team Staff has used the Import option, then the administrator should direct the Team Staff to invite the new player to the team within the mobile app.
- If edits are made to a team's schedule within the organization's DICK'S Team Sports HQ site, then the Team's Staff will need to add these events within the mobile app.
- If Team Staff edit any of the Schedule/Roster information within the mobile app, they'll need to inform their organization's admin to make the appropriate changes within the website as well.
For a look at the features offered within the GameChanger Team Manager app (as well as a download link) please visit their site by clicking the image below.
Need additional assistance? Visit the GameChanger Team Manager Support Site or reach out via email - firstname.lastname@example.org.