Team Pages serve as the communication hub for Team Staff, Parents, and Participants within your portal. These pages are automatically created after an administrator posts a team's roster, and will populate with various important team information.
Team Staff access their Team Pages via the Volunteer tab within their account:
Parents and participants will see a Visit Team Page link after logging in:
Hover below for a glimpse of the Team Page features:
- Your team's Home tab's Newsfeed populates with:
- Schedule Changes
- News articles published by the site administrator
- Scoring Updates
- Use the Roster tab to view/print participant information
- The Calendar shows
- Events in Agenda, Weekly, and Monthly views.
- Game Scores/Stats
- Print/Export Calendar options
- The News tab displays News articles created by your site's administrators.
- The Email tool provides Team Staff with the proper tools to reach out to participants quickly
- Use the Files tab to store important Team documents players and parents might need on game day
- Team Settings & Cover Photo
- Click the Settings Icon to edit your team's social media stream or add a Team Sponsor
- Navigate to the Camera icon to update your team's cover photo
Please note - as long as a Team's roster is posted, the team members/staff will have the ability to view their Team Page. Administrators have the ability to adjust Team Page Visibility Settings for non-team members if needed.