Importing your club’s registration data into the Stack Sports system is easy! Below, you'll see the steps needed to extract your data from your Blue Sombrero portal and into Stack Sports.
1. Navigate to the Reports tab in the Admin toolbar, then click the Governing Body Reports button.
2. Select the appropriate program from the Select Program drop down, then scroll to the Stack Sports Import Report and click Edit.
3. Change the Report Name to: Stack Sports Import Report - Fall 2018 Soccer (or the specific name of your program and program year).
4. Click Save beneath this Report Name.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Run Report. After previewing the populated data, use the Export option to download the report in your preferred format for further edits. This report will not produce values for the following fields: USSF ID, Club ID, Player Member Type, and Team Age. Please update them appropriately after Export.